Future Energy Asia Conference Programme
Over 2,000 delegates representing global and regional energy leaders will convene at Future Energy Asia to discuss more than 20 core themes covering Oil and Gas, LNG, Power Generation and Renewable Energies.
Our conference programme has been carefully thought out and is endorsed by the Ministry of Energy, Thailand and a select group of senior energy experts, who together form our Executive Committee.
Future Energy Asia's esteemed Executive Committee recently convened in Bangkok to review, update and support the development of our conference programme and were tasked with recommending the best speakers and organisations to be featured.
Join us at Future Energy Asia and hear from Ministers of Energy, Global CEOs, National Oil Companies and thought leaders shaping the energy dialogue of tomorrow.
- Global Energy Review
- Regional Energy Mix: Outlook for Asia
- Promoting Industry-Wide Collaboration
- A New Energy Roadmap: How will renewable energies impact hydrocarbons?
- China’s One Belt One Road Initiative: An Energy Perspective
- ASEAN Gas and Power Outlook
- Next Generation US LNG Supply
- Successful Development of LNG Infrastructure
- Evolving Consumer Behaviour and Requirements
- Gas Policy Reform, Markets & Regulations
- Opportunities for E&P Developments in Southeast Asia
- Integration and Decommissioning of Offshore Infrastructure
- Characterising a Project’s Bankability
- Managing Financial and Geopolitical Risk in Emerging Markets
- Insight into the Latest Disruptive Technologies
- Energy Security in Critical Infrastructure
- Understanding ASEAN Energy Utilisation
- Gas to Power and Small-Scale LNG
- Megacities of tomorrow
- Smart cities and mobility
A snap-shot is listed below, but not limited to:
- International Climate Agreements and Impacts on the Hydrocarbons Industry
- Energy Trading and Connected Systems
- Natural Gas and LNG as a Transportation Fuel
- Investing in Power Networks and Hybrid Systems
- Evolving Energy Mix and its Impact on Demand for Hydrocarbons