Key Conference Themes
Future Energy Asia’s conference will deliver both a robust commercial and technical conference agenda that delivers expert global and local speakers examining themes including:
- The Future Energy Mix to 2030: how ASEAN nations can create a roadmap for sustainable, secure and safe energy provisions.
- The Key Role for Natural Gas, LNG & LPG to Deliver Clean, Secure Energy: as part of an efficient, carbon-friendly energy package that provides balance and reliability.
- Driving New Production & Increasing Efficiency from Oil & Gas Assets: stimulating new investment and production in E&P assets.
- The Future Role for Coal in a Low-Carbon World – Delivering a Sustainable, Clean & Affordable Fuel Mix: understanding the critical role carbon capture & storage (CCS) technology can play in benefiting coal.
- Renewable Technology Advances & Developing Thai & Asian Infrastructure Networks: developing & investing in solar and wind infrastructure projects successfully.
- Future Global Cities: welcoming examples of international cities and their Mayors to discuss increasing efficiency, technology interconnection, smarter transport systems.
- Building Cooperation for Sustainable National Growth: sharing of international policy frameworks to develop sustainably-powered yet economically-advanced nations.
- Supporting Small-Scale Renewable Energy Projects: how to better encourage, regulate and finance smaller community-based energy production projects in Asia.
- Advancing Energy Efficiency Across the Value Chain: improving access and affordability for industry and consumers.
- Insight into Disruptive Technologies Rewriting the Energy Landscape: capitalising on the latest advances in production, processing, power generation and mobility.
- Next Generation Power Connectivity: balancing large-scale utility infrastructure with distributed power and the advent of the prosumer.