Advisory: Future Energy Asia 2020 Will Take Precautionary Measures In Response To The Coronavirus Situation
Future Energy Asia 2020 will be held from 12-14 February as planned and we very much lookforward to welcoming you all to Future Energy Asia.
dmg events and ExpoSis Company Limited - the Organisers of Future Energy Asia 2020,together with the Exhibition venue – BITEC, have implemented precautionary measures in compliance with Thailand’s comprehensive surveillance procedures and recommendations.
The following measures have been put in place:
1. Disinfectant spray in common areas.
2. An increase in the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing at common touch points such as,lifts, escalators, doorknobs, etc.
3. Hands-free sanitizers will be available at all key entrances and information counters.
4. Changing of air-con filters.
5. Operation of air ventilators before service hours.
6. Surveillance rooms with control measures and health protection procedures to cater foranyone who is found at risk.
The Organisers and the Exhibition venue will continue to monitor the situation and act on guidance and measures provided by the Thailand Ministry of Public Health.New measures as and when announced will be executed.
Future Energy Asia 2020 Team