H.E. Supattanapong Punmeechaow
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Energy
Honourable Dale Nally
Associate Minister of Natural Gas and Electricity
H.E. Dr. Yury Sentyurin
President and Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Jiraporn Sirikum
Deputy Governor – Strategy
Chief Executive Officer
EVP, Strategy and Business Development Group
EVP, Engineering and Development Group
Deputy Governor – Fuel
Head of Division, Energy Supply and Outlooks and Investment
Dr Andrew Walker
VP Strategy and Communication
Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Commercial Officer
MD – APAC Head of Business Development
VP Origination and Marketing
Senior Vice President
Head of Asia Pacific
Imam Mul Akhyar
Group Head Gas & LNG Supply
Dr. Wandee Khunchornyakong Juljarern
Head of Renewable Energy, TTC Group
Dr. Akarin Suwannarat
CTO and EVP
Vo Van Binh,
CEO, Prime Road Power PCL
Regional Head – SEA and South Asia
Director, Wind & Solar
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Dr Fiona Simon
Non-Executive Director & Senior Advisor
J-Power Latrobe Valley
Patrice R. Clausse
Chief Operating Officer, AC Energy International
Nguyen Quang Huan
Atty. Juan Lorenzo Tañada
Director for Corporate & Regulatory Affairs
Sistema Asia Capital
MD, Asia Pacific
Hendrik R. Bohne
Head of BD & Asset Management
Deputy Director General, Department of Energy Policy and Planning
Oilfield Services Country Leader, Thailand
Deputy Governor (Planning and Power System Development)
Jose Antonio Millan Ruano
Chief Global Development Officer
Director - Asia & Australia
Head of Management Consulting – Energy, Asia – Pacific, Afry
Managing Director – Asia Pacific, Criterium Group and CABC Energy Advisor
Director - Utilities, Power & Renewables APAC
Director, Portfolio Management
Howe Tian Ho
Head of Global Climate Partnership Fund (GCPF)
Mr. Pongsakorn Yuthagovit
Assistant Governor – Planning and Power System Development
EVP – Head of Corporate Innovation, APAC
Assistant Director – Business Development 2
FUTURE ENERGY ASIA
Future Energy Asia is Asia’s leading energy transition and transformation exhibition and summit. Officially hosted by the Ministry of Energy Thailand and co-hosted by EGAT and PTT, the exhibition and summit will take place live and in person, safely and securely at the BITEC Exhibition Centre from 25 to 27 August 2021. As we look to 2021, investment and demand growth are all set to accelerate. Future Energy Asia 2021 is best placed to connect you to the leading Asian Energy stakeholders and buyers driving the region’s energy transition mission forward.
The exhibition provides key decision makers a full range of solutions to help transform and transition energy infrastructure and systems to a cleaner sustainable future.
The Future Energy Asia conference will centre around "Shaping Energy Transition" with discussions on plans to advance ASEAN towards a secure, affordable and low-carbon energy future, amidst COVID-19 resilience and recovery.
BE A DELEGATE
Book your delegate pass for full access to Future Energy Asia’s strategic and technical conference and access to online conference documentation and presentations post event.
Register as a visitor for your complimentary pass to visit the Future Energy Asia exhibition. The complimentary pass will grant you access to the on-site technical conference which delivers insights on successful implementation of mid-sized to large projects in energy and power.
ENERGY TRANSITION INSIGHTS
As a lead up to Future Energy Asia Exhibition and Summit in June, the event will present monthly webinars covering topics in sectors including Renewables, LNG and Digitalisation among others.
COVID-19 FUTURE ENERGY ASIA ADVICE
The health and safety of our customers, partners and colleagues is of primary importance to us.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ORGANISERS OF
VISITOR REGISTRATION Free to attend
- Explore products and services from 100+ exhibiting companies including contractors, service companies and technology providers across the full value chain from more than 50 countries worldwide
- Visit the exhibition & conference to network with resource owners looking for partners to help them get the most from their assets through operational excellence, cost effectiveness and profitability
- Register to learn about new technologies and solutions that integrated energy companies are bringing to some of the most complex challenges facing the global oil and gas sector today
- Join hundreds of trade professionals to identify new business opportunities, market trends, and potential business partners. Learn from global experts and benefit from business conducted during the event
- Future Energy Asia is a premiere oil, gas and LNG platform, that brings together the industry’s most respected experts, government Ministers and top industry decision makers.
- A meeting point where thought-leaders look to the future, to embrace change and capture new opportunities to deliver profitable market growth and value creation across the oil and gas
- The Strategic Conference creates a modern and forward looking agenda, that encourages participation of future leaders
- A platform where global CEOs and their businesses converge to navigate the trends that shape the industry.
- Join the energy dynamics discussions focusing on the global energy initiatives and new manifestos to accelerate oil and gas growth
GET YOUR BADGE TODAYvisitor
Future Energy Asia Exhibition & Conference 2018 is a global annual exhibition and conference held in Bangkok, Thailand that is dedicated to advancing future energy solutions for the region. Future Energy Asia promises to bring together the complete energy value chain to foster a secure, affordable and low-carbon energy mix across Asia.
The transformation and development of Thailand is a major priority for the government which creates incredible business opportunities for both integrated and non-integrated energy companies globally. The Thailand Integrated Energy Blueprint – Thailand’s energy manifesto - clearly defines the government’s commitment to promoting new energy highlighting energy security; access to affordable and reliable supplies; and clean, low-carbon alternatives for its people as its priorities.
Be part of Asia’s new meeting point for policy makers, government leaders, integrated energy companies, technology providers and entrepreneurs to discuss, debate and embrace future energy scenarios and solutions.
We look forward to welcoming all of you to FUTURE ENERGY ASIA EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand.
"Future Energy Asia provide opportunities for us as organizations to hear from the government, NOCs and the various players in the industry on the trends and the long-term strategies in reference to energy transition."
"The event provides a platform to establish important conversations with some of the key decision makers about the future of energy transition."
"Future Energy Asia is one of the leading energy sector conference in the region."
"This event is full of thought leaders such as EGAT and PTT."
WHO ATTENDS FUTURE ENERGY ASIA
C Level decision makers and investors from the entire energy universe attend Future Energy Asia. Our attendees include: