FUTURE ENERGY ASIA
CONNECT WITH GLOBAL ENERGY STAKEHOLDERS AND BUYERS
Future Energy Asia is Global energy transition event, providing a business platform that brings together Asia's natural gas, LNG, renewable and power generation industries to identify solutions and strategies to foster a secure, affordable and low-carbon energy mix for the continent.
THE LEADING PLATFORM DRIVING THE REGION'S ENERGY TRANSITION JOURNEY
Energy Innovations, technology solutions, energy full stream partners, international pavilions, Global energy majors including NOCs, IOCs and Energy Utilities, Renewable Energy solutions and more are showcased at Future Energy Asia.
THE STRATEGIC CONFERENCE
Convening the world’s national gas, LNG, power and renewable energy leaders at the region’s most important industry platform.
THE TECHNICAL CONFERENCE
The Technical Conference is widely attended by industry specifiers, technical & project managers, and end users from across the energy matrix.
Exhibition Industry Zones
POWER GEN & GRID
Investment of USD 5 trillion by 2050 is needed in Southeast Asia in renewable power, grids and transition-related power technologies and infrastructure to bring us to achieve a climate-safe 1.5°C, according to the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
Investment of US$1.2 trillion is needed worldwide in low-carbon hydrogen this decade to bring us to net-zero missions, with Asia playing a vital role in the hydrogen supply chain, according to the IEA
LNG & GAS
Natural gas plays a significant role in the global drive for net zero emissions ambition. Decarbonisation requires early action and switching to gas can lower emissions today. Switching just 20% of coal-fired power in Asia to gas can potentially save 680 MTPA of CO2 emissions.
SOLAR & RENEWABLES
Solar represents a key stream across the strategic summit, technical conference and exhibition showcase at Future Energy Asia 2022 – the region’s most important Energy Transition event convening Energy Ministers, industry CEOs
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ORGANISERS OF
VISITOR REGISTRATION Free to attend
- Explore products and services from 100+ exhibiting companies including contractors, service companies and technology providers across the full value chain from more than 50 countries worldwide
- Visit the exhibition & conference to network with resource owners looking for partners to help them get the most from their assets through operational excellence, cost effectiveness and profitability
- Register to learn about new technologies and solutions that integrated energy companies are bringing to some of the most complex challenges facing the global oil and gas sector today
- Join hundreds of trade professionals to identify new business opportunities, market trends, and potential business partners. Learn from global experts and benefit from business conducted during the event
- Future Energy Asia is a premiere oil, gas and LNG platform, that brings together the industry’s most respected experts, government Ministers and top industry decision makers.
- A meeting point where thought-leaders look to the future, to embrace change and capture new opportunities to deliver profitable market growth and value creation across the oil and gas
- The Strategic Conference creates a modern and forward looking agenda, that encourages participation of future leaders
- A platform where global CEOs and their businesses converge to navigate the trends that shape the industry.
- Join the energy dynamics discussions focusing on the global energy initiatives and new manifestos to accelerate oil and gas growth
GET YOUR BADGE TODAYvisitor
Future Energy Asia Exhibition & Conference 2018 is a global annual exhibition and conference held in Bangkok, Thailand that is dedicated to advancing future energy solutions for the region. Future Energy Asia promises to bring together the complete energy value chain to foster a secure, affordable and low-carbon energy mix across Asia.
The transformation and development of Thailand is a major priority for the government which creates incredible business opportunities for both integrated and non-integrated energy companies globally. The Thailand Integrated Energy Blueprint – Thailand’s energy manifesto - clearly defines the government’s commitment to promoting new energy highlighting energy security; access to affordable and reliable supplies; and clean, low-carbon alternatives for its people as its priorities.
Be part of Asia’s new meeting point for policy makers, government leaders, integrated energy companies, technology providers and entrepreneurs to discuss, debate and embrace future energy scenarios and solutions.
We look forward to welcoming all of you to FUTURE ENERGY ASIA EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand.
"Future Energy Asia provide opportunities for us as organizations to hear from the government, NOCs and the various players in the industry on the trends and the long-term strategies in reference to energy transition."
"The event provides a platform to establish important conversations with some of the key decision makers about the future of energy transition."
"Future Energy Asia is one of the leading energy sector conference in the region."
"This event is full of thought leaders such as EGAT and PTT."
PAST PARTICIPANTS AND ATTENDEES AT FUTURE ENERGY ASIA
Future Energy Asia convenes participants from across the energy industry - Energy Ministers from ASEAN, Policy Makers, CEOs, CXOs and CTOs from Project Developers and Investors, National & International Energy Companies, Power Utilities, Automobile OEMs, Component Suppliers, Enabling Technologies and Infrastructure companies.