FUTURE ENERGY ASIA
CONNECTING YOU TO ASIA'S MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR PROJECT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Officially hosted by the Ministry of Energy Thailand and co hosted by EGAT and PTT, Future Energy Asia, Asia's leading energy transition and transformation exhibition and summit will run its 4th edition exhibition and summit live and in-person at BITEC, Bangkok (Thailand) from 20 - 22 July 2022.
As we look to 2022, investment and demand growth are all set to accelerate. Future Energy Asia 2022 is best placed to connect you to the leading Asian Energy stakeholders and buyers driving the region's energy transition mission forward.
The exhibition and summit will convene Energy Ministers, Policy Makers, Energy Majors including NOCs and IOCS, Power Generation authorities, midstream gas and LNG players, EPCs and Project Consultants and renewable energy developers. The conference will advance innovation and collaboration with the participation of key energy stakeholders, project developers, policy makers and Ministers.
Participate in Future Energy Asia for direct access to top-level networking events and multi-billion dollar project investment.
STRATEGIC SUMMIT SPEAKERS
Dr. Kurujit Nakornthap
Petroleum Institute of Thailand
Niall Mac Dowell
PhD. FIChemE FRSC, Acting Vice President, Strategy & Stakeholder Relations
International CCS Knowledge Centre
Asia Regional Head
Climate Fund Managers
Chief of Energy Sector Group
Asian Development Bank (ADB)
Dr Fiona Simon
Australian Hydrogen Council
Head, Energy and Environment Policy, Asia Pacific & Japan
Amazon Web Services
Nguyen Quang Huan
Halcom Vietnam JSC
H.E. Joseph McMonigle
International Energy Forum (IEF)
General Manager, Commercial
Global CCS Institute
Unai Pastor Aguirrezabal
Deputy Director General, Department of Energy Policy and Planning
Laos Ministry of Energy and Mines
Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
CEO and President
International Energy Agency (IEA)
Dr. Akarin Suwannarat
EVP & CTO
Energy Absolute PLC (EA)
Regional Head – SEA and South Asia
Murchison Hydrogen Renewables
Partner and Head of Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific Regional Head of Industry Infrastructure & Natural Resources
Pham Minh Tuan
GM, Gas Business Development Unit, Global Energy Marketing Division
Head of Integrated Solutions – Singapore & SEA
Country Director – Vietnam
Super Energy Corporation Plc
Asia Regional Manager
Nippon Export and Investment Insurance (NEXI)
The exhibition provides key decision makers a full range of solutions to help transform and transition energy infrastructure and systems to a cleaner sustainable future.
THE STRATEGIC SUMMIT
Convening the world’s national gas, LNG, power and renewable energy leaders at the region’s most important industry platform.
Providing you with the ideal platform to position your business as an industry leader and connecting you to the industry’s most important stakeholders.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ORGANISERS OF
VISITOR REGISTRATION Free to attend
- Explore products and services from 100+ exhibiting companies including contractors, service companies and technology providers across the full value chain from more than 50 countries worldwide
- Visit the exhibition & conference to network with resource owners looking for partners to help them get the most from their assets through operational excellence, cost effectiveness and profitability
- Register to learn about new technologies and solutions that integrated energy companies are bringing to some of the most complex challenges facing the global oil and gas sector today
- Join hundreds of trade professionals to identify new business opportunities, market trends, and potential business partners. Learn from global experts and benefit from business conducted during the event
- Future Energy Asia is a premiere oil, gas and LNG platform, that brings together the industry’s most respected experts, government Ministers and top industry decision makers.
- A meeting point where thought-leaders look to the future, to embrace change and capture new opportunities to deliver profitable market growth and value creation across the oil and gas
- The Strategic Conference creates a modern and forward looking agenda, that encourages participation of future leaders
- A platform where global CEOs and their businesses converge to navigate the trends that shape the industry.
- Join the energy dynamics discussions focusing on the global energy initiatives and new manifestos to accelerate oil and gas growth
GET YOUR BADGE TODAYvisitor
Future Energy Asia Exhibition & Conference 2018 is a global annual exhibition and conference held in Bangkok, Thailand that is dedicated to advancing future energy solutions for the region. Future Energy Asia promises to bring together the complete energy value chain to foster a secure, affordable and low-carbon energy mix across Asia.
The transformation and development of Thailand is a major priority for the government which creates incredible business opportunities for both integrated and non-integrated energy companies globally. The Thailand Integrated Energy Blueprint – Thailand’s energy manifesto - clearly defines the government’s commitment to promoting new energy highlighting energy security; access to affordable and reliable supplies; and clean, low-carbon alternatives for its people as its priorities.
Be part of Asia’s new meeting point for policy makers, government leaders, integrated energy companies, technology providers and entrepreneurs to discuss, debate and embrace future energy scenarios and solutions.
We look forward to welcoming all of you to FUTURE ENERGY ASIA EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand.
"Future Energy Asia provide opportunities for us as organizations to hear from the government, NOCs and the various players in the industry on the trends and the long-term strategies in reference to energy transition."
"The event provides a platform to establish important conversations with some of the key decision makers about the future of energy transition."
"Future Energy Asia is one of the leading energy sector conference in the region."
"This event is full of thought leaders such as EGAT and PTT."
WHO ATTENDS FUTURE ENERGY ASIA
C Level decision makers and investors from the entire energy universe attend Future Energy Asia. Our attendees include: