FUTURE ENERGY ASIA EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE 2020
Asia’s Leading Integrated Energy Transformation Event
In its next edition held in Bangkok from 12-14 February 2020, Future Energy Asia Exhibition & Conference (FEA 2020) will present a hybrid business platform that brings together the region’s most influential energy players across the complete energy value chain in one unique meeting place.
Endorsed by the Ministry of Energy of Thailand, FEA 2020 looks to set the stage for NOCs and IOCs; power producers and utility companies; clean-tech providers; service companies and engineering contractors to foster a secure, affordable and low-carbon energy mix across Asia.
The annual global exhibition and conference is dedicated to advancing future energy solutions for the region and will host over 150+ exhibitors from 9 countries/ regions, 4,000+ trade professional representations from over 50+ countries, 1000+ conference delegates and 200+ industry speakers.
As the leading oil, gas, LNG, power generation and renewables exhibition and conference in Asia, the annual event will act as a global platform for solution providers from across the world to present their products, services and solutions focused on moving the Asian energy transformation story forward towards a cleaner, greener, modern and sustainable future.
Be part of the movement.
FEA 2020 Strategic Conference Speakers
President & CEO
EVP, Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Commercial Officer
Venture Global LNG
Executive VP Gas and Power Asia-Pacific
VP Origination and Marketing, Asia
MD - Asia Pacific
Vietnam Gas Group
Manager International Business Strategy
PTT, and Chair, ASCOPE
Senior Director – Consulting Power, Gas, Coal & Renewables
19.Ascent Growth Partners
President, Asia Pacific,
General Manager – LNG Marketing
Total Mozambique LNG
Imam Mul Akhyar
Division Head of LNG Global Venture,
Executive Director Global Gas
28.Energy Capital Vietnam
Assistant Director, Fuel Management
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ORGANISERS OF
VISITOR REGISTRATION Free to attend
- Visit the exhibition & conference to network with resource owners looking for partners to help them get the most from their assets through operational excellence, cost effectiveness and profitability
- Register to learn about new technologies and solutions that integrated energy companies are bringing to some of the most complex challenges facing the global oil and gas sector today
- Explore products and services from 50+ exhibiting companies including contractors, service companies and technology providers across the full value chain from more than 50 countries worldwide
- Join hundreds of trade professionals to identify new business opportunities, market trends, and potential business partners. Learn from global experts and benefit from business conducted during the event
- Future Energy Asia is a premiere oil, gas and LNG platform, that brings together the industry’s most respected experts, government Ministers and top industry decision makers.
- A meeting point where thought-leaders look to the future, to embrace change and capture new opportunities to deliver profitable market growth and value creation across the oil and gas
- The Strategic Conference creates a modern and forward looking agenda, that encourages participation of future leaders
- A platform where global CEOs and their businesses converge to navigate the trends that shape the industry.
- Join the energy dynamics discussions focusing on the global energy initiatives and new manifestos to accelerate oil and gas growth
GET YOUR BADGE TODAYvisitor
Future Energy Asia Exhibition & Conference 2018 is a global annual exhibition and conference held in Bangkok, Thailand that is dedicated to advancing future energy solutions for the region. Future Energy Asia promises to bring together the complete energy value chain to foster a secure, affordable and low-carbon energy mix across Asia.
The transformation and development of Thailand is a major priority for the government which creates incredible business opportunities for both integrated and non-integrated energy companies globally. The Thailand Integrated Energy Blueprint – Thailand’s energy manifesto - clearly defines the government’s commitment to promoting new energy highlighting energy security; access to affordable and reliable supplies; and clean, low-carbon alternatives for its people as its priorities.
Be part of Asia’s new meeting point for policy makers, government leaders, integrated energy companies, technology providers and entrepreneurs to discuss, debate and embrace future energy scenarios and solutions.
We look forward to welcoming all of you to FUTURE ENERGY ASIA EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand.