Future Energy Asia’s core conference themes reflect today’s energy mix in Asia; driven by fossil fuels, contributing over 70 percent of primary energy demand.
Presenting a practical approach to sustainable energy ambitions, and recognising the important role natural gas will play as a preferred transition fuel on journey towards a low-carbon future, Future Energy Asia will bring together traditionally siloed but increasingly connected industries together in one global meeting place.
Future Energy Asia’s three-day conference is the perfect platform for the region’s policy makers; its NOCs and IOCs; national utility companies and IPPs; clean-tech providers; engineering contractors; and financiers to foster a secure, affordable and low-carbon energy mix across Asia.
The Conference Agenda Will Fundamentally Examine Themes Around:
- What will the energy mix in Asia look like in 2030?
- Understanding the key role for natural gas, LNG and LPG to deliver clean, secure and affordable energy?
- What are the drivers of new production in oil and gas assets?
- What role does coal play in a low-carbon world?
- What more can be done to support the growth of solar and wind markets in Asia?
- How will energy be consumed in global cities of tomorrow?
- What are the industry-shaping international policies moving Asian energy markets?
- What does it take to effectively encourage, regulate and finance smaller, community-based energy projects in Asia?
- Where are the opportunities to advance energy efficiency across the value chain?
- How are disruptive technologies rewriting the energy landscape?
- What does “next generation power connectivity” look like and where are the projects?
- What are the key strategies adopted by Asian nations as they transition from energy exporters to energy importers?
Speaking at Future Energy Asia brings opportunities to your organisation to strengthen relationships with partners and influencers face to face. Establish your brand, share your expertise, and engage with the industry at Asia’s new meeting point for energy professionals.
If you are interested in speaking at Future Energy Asia contact:
Alexander Lewis: E: AlexLewis@futureenergyasia.com