Why Exhibit at Future Energy Asia 2018?
We are witnessing a time of “game changers” in the energy system with emerging themes reshaping the energy landscape. The World Economic Forum identified advanced energy acceleration, a mobility revolution and energy systems fragmentation as having a profound impact on how we produce and consume energy over the next 20 years. This is fed by global trends in industrialisation and urbanisation, changing demographics, digitalisation and a renewed commitment to environmental preservation.
Unsurprisingly, transition is the main concept in many of the corporate strategy reviews now being undertaken by some of the leading energy producers and utilities. Responding to this time of transition is now the big strategic challenge for the sector.
To achieve the energy transformation needed to power Asia’s integrated energy markets beyond 2040 the region will need to attract $2.5 trillion of energy investment, according to the IEA’s latest forecast.
Future Energy Asia will present conventional energy players and how they are diversifying their portfolios; clean-tech providers and their strides towards mainstream energy producers; and the massive gains to be made from embracing energy efficiency across the value chain.
Energy business visionaries interested to showcase future scenarios and solutions should exhibit at Future Energy Asia to:
- Generate direct sales, boost your brand image and become part of Asia’s future energy mix
- Launch new products and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Build prospect databases in oil, gas, power generation and renewables
- Network and do business with an international audience of 15,000+ trade professionals from 45+ countries
- Demonstrate your company capabilities, forge new partnerships and grow market share
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge and share best practices with industry leaders at the International Conference
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXHIBITION, PLEASE CONTACT: